Monday, September 1, 2008

Self Kiss by David Puel and Thomas Libe [photography]

Self Kiss by David Puel and Thomas Libe (not quite worksafe)

I currently can't post this alongside a sample photo, but I wish I could. These photos are a bit disconcerting at first (people kissing! kissing themselves!), but the choice of subjects and the range of emotions makes it so worth clicking through. It's a joy to look through them.

(A part of me wants to know how they did it, but another part feels like not knowing is part of the magic.)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Twins?

Seriously, I've given up on figuring out technology. It's too hard.

I think what's remarkable is that all of them are in completely different poses, from pecks to full-on rapture. None of them are boring, to say the least.

Ryan said...

I really really really really want one of those of myself.

MK said...

Melissa: Totally agreed.

Ryan: I'm not going to lie, I thought of you when I saw them. :D