Monday, July 7, 2008

A snapshot of October 2007

My laptop crashed a few days ago, so I've been using my old desktop. The one that crashed in October and suddenly, inexplicably works. In either case, I fired up good old AIM 5.9 and was amused by the links on my profile. Quoted verbatim.

+ Step Through - Very few of you will appreciate this comic, but I link for those of you who might. A cute little Stargate comic. [media art geekery]

+ Beetle to Beetle: Will Mate for Water. This is the funniest thing I've read in a very long time. "It's doubtful the same incentive exists for people and other mammals..." I can only imagine how beautiful the interview was. [science]

+ Robotic Dalek Jack-o-Lanterns! That is so awesome. I've decided that I, too, am going to make an amazing jack-o-lantern this fall. I'd better start planning. [geekery media]



Alas, I didn't make a jack-o-lantern last year, but my masterpiece's time will come.

No comments: